Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Everything else - July to September

We have had some fun over the last few months.  Here are the highlights:

Disney on Ice: Magic Ice Festival (July)
I was so excited for this… mostly because I finally got front row tickets.  Just MissE and me went this year as the stories were mostly the princesses.  It definitely didn’t disappoint!

Ursula
Hi Olaf!  I like warm hugs too.
New Car (July)

Our CRV has been slowly telling us it’s time to upgrade and we reached a point where it was a necessity to do so.  We opted for a KIA Sorento Platinum and love it!  I forgot how awesome it was to drive to work (I’ve been busing for the last 3 years!)
So shiny!  And smells so new!

Little Big Dash (August)

This is a 3K obstacle and fun run for families!  We joined up with a friend and her family to do this and we had a blast!  There was Yippee High Hay (hay stack hurdle), Footy Frenzy (inflatable), Donut Dash (Eden wanted to know where the donuts were?), Bubble Blast (foam party, anyone?), Tripod Track, Cargo Crawl (Eden rolled through this!), Tangle Tunnel (Mr H got stuck!), Balance Beam and the final Rumble Tumble Tower (inflatable slide).  Our favourites were the Footy Frenzy and Bubble Blast.
Footy Frenzy!  Where can I rent one of these?
BUBBLES!
Melbourne (August)
Room with a view
I am just recovering from my big symposium event in Melbourne.  I was excited to return to The Langham Melbourne although I didn’t get to spend a huge amount of time enjoying the hotel as much as I would have liked.  I hope to get back for a personal weekend though.
Pretty much.
I had to throw this one in here: a breakfast chocolate fountain???
Twist my rubber arm.
Meanwhile at home, MrE had a Book Week Parade at pre-school.  He chose one of his favourite stories: The Gingerbread Man.  He was too cute... and played the part too.  His friends chased him all day... but he's "as fast as fast can be!"
Can't catch me!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment