Saturday, June 2, 2012

May Photo a Day Challenge... in June


I did so well at the February one and failed miserably at May.  While I did take the daily photos, I forgot to post them so here they are in one!  And I promise to be much better at June!

  1. My gumboots!
  2. I left my heart in San Francisco (the only skyline I think of)
  3. Angry Birds bandaid after falling and scraping my knee
  4. What's more fun than a soft-serve machine
  5. Little Night Delight bird
  6. Using iPad Photobooth
  7. My mom, my sister and E.1 and E.2 inspire me
  8. Jo Malone French Lime Blossom
  9. Every night I read E.1 and E.2 a story
  10. Sleep.  What I need more of
  11. Kitchen
  12. A bubble bath always makes me happy
  13. MissE writes "mum" with no help
  14. Madison's Mountain Retreat and Alpaca Farm
  15. Love
  16. I am reading Divergent.  So far: "eh"
  17. Tim Tam snack
  18. Bunting flag pillows for Mr.E's nursery
  19. Hillsborough, CA
  20. I cannot live without my Carmex
  21. Where I stand: swim lessons
  22. MissE's new pink shoes
  23. MCA during Vivid Sydney
  24. Something new: memory foam bath mat
  25. Unusual statues at Hyde Park
  26. 12pm: grocery shopping
  27. Hot Chocolate
  28. The weather: clear skies but chilly!
  29. No.1 Martin Place
  30. Personality: creative
  31. Something beautiful: my Facebook status "Both monkeys sleeping, a bubble bath and Downton Abbey on my iPad.


No comments:

Post a Comment