Monday, October 3, 2011

Crafternoon

The title is deceiving.  It took me longer than just a 'crafternoon' to make these projects!

Monsters Attack Crib Set
Now that my little man, Mr.E, is here, I have been busy creating his crib set and bunting to put his 'monster room' together.

Fabric from Spoonflower.  'Monsters Attack' designed by Kiddins.

Monsters Attack bunting

Monsters Attack blanket and crib skirt
(Origami cranes mobile was also made by me)

Monsters Attack with blue strip reverse blanket
MrE's Monsters Attack patchwork play mat was made from leftover fabric.



Meet 'Dolly'
I bought this pattern for Happy Chibi Girl many moons ago, and while I easily whipped together the body, her clothes took a bit longer than MissE liked.  After much reminding by her and finally finding the perfect fabric to remind her of her trip to Paris at the ripe age of 4 months, this is the finished project.  MissE and Dolly enjoy reading books together.


My iPad is so hot right now
A good friend reminded me just how cute the iPad covers can be.



A gift for a good friend's birthday


Speaking of hot...
Spring is here after a very cold winter, so sun hats are needed for both MissE and MrE.
MissE's hat is made from one of my favourite skirts (Libertine) of my skinny past.


MrE's hat is made from gorgeous jungle fabric that I couldn't resist!



It's a Baby Boom!
These were gifts I made for 2 of my friends having babies, one for a girl and one for a boy.

1 comment:

  1. Toooo cute! You are so good at this, but then again your models also help "sell" it very well. :)

    ReplyDelete