Thursday, November 1, 2012

October Photo a Day Challenge

Photo a Day Challenge time again!  I love doing these photo challenges every few months because it's fun and it actually makes me stop to "smell the roses" (take a photo).  This collection of photos were taken recently, or reminded me a photo (#5)
The photo prompts


  1. Where you stood: My childhood bedroom
  2. Lunchtime: Skipped (in flight)
  3. This happened today: Returned to Sydney after 10 weeks
  4. What you Read: Eyemask... hello jet-lag!
  5. Shadow: Elephant safari, Zambia (my honeymoon)
  6. I'm thankful for... me time!
  7. Light: Stadium lights at AT&T Park
  8. Angle: The Bay Bridge
  9. Red: Penfolds Cellar Reserve (acquired on a trip to the Barossa in 2005)
  10. Emotion: Happy
  11. Something close-up: Thomas Sabo charm bracelet
  12. On the table: It's never too early for pumpkin pie!
  13. Landscape: Our veggie garden
  14. Makes you laugh: Mr.Man in disguise
  15. Dinnertime
  16. Something you wrote
  17. Fruit: Pineapple from The Dole Plantation, HI
  18. Made you smile today: TOMS ships to Australia!
  19. Letters
  20. 4 o'clock: Cinderella with my little Cinderella
  21. Calm: Would you believe this is down the street from my work?
  22. In your town
  23. The view from here: Getting spooky for Halloween
  24. Weather
  25. People
  26. Listening to: The Date Maddox Band at the Crave International Food Festival
  27. Morning
  28. Looking back: I love this photo of me in my crib and my sister peeking in
  29. Moon: From the August Moon
  30. Clothes: A Pinterest idea, Eloise in my wedding dress
  31. Whatever you please: Halloween of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment