Thursday, October 4, 2012

Lemos Farm

One of our last day-ventures was also one of my favourites.  The cousins went to Lemos Farm in Half Moon Bay together.  As you know, I am a big fan of Halloween.  It's this time every year that I get homesick because I miss the Pumpkin Spice Lattes from Starbucks and visits to the pumpkin patch.  Luckily for me, both start in September so check and check!

We started the afternoon with a trip to Gorilla BBQ (as seen on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives).  It was yummy but my only complaint is that it's ribs and chicken which requires a table to eat. We had to drive 5 minutes to Linda Mar Beach to eat without making a mess in the car... not sure where they expect you to eat?
Gorilla BBQ: If it's smokin', we're open!

3 Meat Combo (Pulled Pork, Chicken, Ribs) with 2 sides (Coleslaw & Mac n Cheese)
Beans & Rice, Cornbread and BBQ Sauce


I haven't been to Lemos Farm since Miss M was Eden's age which was also my last Halloween in the US.  Despite the cold weather, we had a fun day from the petting zoo, pony rides, a giant jumping Jack'O Lantern, train and hay rides... and of course, the pumpkins!

Lemos Farm

Petting Zoo

Cousins at Lemos Farm

Cousin L and MissE on the ponies

Eden enjoying his pony ride

Hey Cowboy!

On the hay ride

Eden sizing up the pumpkins

Family photo




No comments:

Post a Comment